Los Angeles’ infamous Hollywood sign originally said ‘Hollywoodland’.
Western USA Tours
From big city experiences and canyon adventures to awe-inspiring national parks and the hottest place on Earth – get ready for the West!
Want laidback vibes, amazing national parks and knockout cities? Say hello to the West Coast of America! In Los Angeles, experience how the rich and famous live – keep your eyes peeled for celebs shopping on Rodeo Drive! Walk Hollywood Boulevard, play classic arcade games at Santa Monica Pier and watch the world go by on Venice Beach.
A true grown-up playground, the bright lights of Las Vegas await! Take in a show, explore the strip and experience ‘Sin City’ in all its glory. Soar above the incredible Grand Canyon in a helicopter for a true once in a lifetime experience.
Thrill seekers will love Moab and Arches National Park, and you’ll feel the heat at Death Valley – one of the hottest places on earth – where the mercury tips over 55°C in the summer! Hike stunning trails in Yosemite National Park – nature’s greatest backyard. Take a stroll across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, and jump aboard a ferry to tour infamous Alcatraz Island. Take a road trip with us and get a taste of the West Coast you’ll never forget!
See more with TrekAmerica
- See the Grand Canyon - a must on everyone's bucket list; fulfil the dream!
- Go ahead, crank up the tunes and drive the Pacific Coast Highway
- Take a walk across the famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Visit Monument Valley - defining the American West for generations of moviegoers
- Discover Yellowstone National Parks with it's many awesome steamy geysers!