The Empire State building in New York City has its own zip code
East Coast USA
Big city buzz, the country’s best beaches, world class theme parks, the slow-paced Deep South and a whole lot of fun. It’s time to go East!
From fast-paced cities to the chilled out Deep South, take a fun-packed road trip through the East Coast of America!
First up, New York is calling – be amazed at the city so good they named it twice! If beach life’s your thing, the beautiful people of Miami will show you how it’s done. For thrill seekers and big kids, satisfy your inner child with Orlando’s world-beating theme parks.
Get a taste of the great outdoors amongst the Appalachian Mountains and hike the trails in Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park in America. In need of some action? White water rafting in the Ocoee River will totally float your boat. And if you’re still determined to get a soaking, get up close to the breathtaking Niagara Falls.
To slow the pace down a little after all that action, immerse yourself in the Deep South with a visit to Nashville’s country music bars, then party on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Don’t forget to pop by Graceland in Memphis to check out where ‘The King’ spent his days!
See more with TrekAmerica
- Reveal a whole other world beneath the turquoise blue waters of the Florida Keys
- Indulge your inner child at Disney World's Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios
- Experience Cajun, Creole, Jazz and the Blues in New Orleans, y'all!
- Visit Nashville, the country music capital of the United States
- Get all presidential and take a selfie outside the White House