TREKAMERICA LIVE - Our official community website
TrekAmerica Live will let you experience what travelling with TrekAmerica is really like. Whether you are simply interested in travelling to North America for the first time or you're an experienced past Trekker, TrekAmerica Live will have something for you.
With photos, videos, blogs and our live forum being updated daily, you'll get a true picture of what life is like on the road. Simply register for free with TrekAmerica Live and discover the real America today!
TrekAmerica Live lets you...
- View interactive maps of all TrekAmerica tours and destinations across the USA.
- View photos, videos and blogs and post messages to other Trekkers on our live forum.
- Meet fellow Trekkers before your tour departs.
- > Visit TrekAmerica Live.com
Seamless social networking...
- If you're interested in joing a trek you can browse photos and videos posted by other Trekkers and interact in the forums. Once booked, we'll activate your full profile where you can meet your fellow Trekkers before departure and upload your own content and update your blog while on the road.
- By linking your profile to your Facebook account, you can allow automatic posts to your Facebook wall showing your friends all the cool places you're visiting. You can also share photos, videos and blog updates via your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- While on tour, upload photos, videos and travel blogs while your interactive tour map updates daily to show your current location. Your friends and family can view your profile and check out where you are on any given day.
- Check out reviews from our past trekkers. After you have travelled with us, don't forget to leave your own!
Popular searches by our Trekkers...
Tour the highlights of America's east and discover the stunning wilderness and big cities where everything seems possible.> View tour page
From Hollywood to the Grand Canyon, San Diego to San Francisco and Las Vegas to Los Angeles, the fun never stops!> View tour page
> Why TrekAmerica?
> Popular Treks